ShadowTrack 24/7, in partnership with the National Insurance Crime Bureau and the Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) APAC, hosted a Supply Chain Security & Risk Management Virtual Summit November 14-18, 2016.
The Virtual Summit featured experts from the Security and Transportation industries speaking about global supply chain risks and solutions. The information from the Virtual Summit is relevant for Logistics, Transportation and Security Managers.
Speakers for the Virtual Summit came from Corporate, Private, Government and Academia presented the following topics: (click on links to access videos)
- Corporate Supply Chain Security & Risk Management
- Law Enforcement, Insurance & Investigations
- Cargo Theft Recovery Simulation Exercise
- Transportation Security Council Panel Discussion on Industry Collaboration
- Supply Chain Intelligence
- Transporter Perspective: Driver Focus, Industry Standards
- International Supply Chain Security & Risk Management
- Technology, Cyber Threats, Supply Chain Academia