Technical Support Associate
Location: Asheville, NC
ShadowTrack 24/7 is seeking a Technical Support Associate to work in our Asheville, North Carolina headquarters. The role of the Technical Support Associate will be key to customer relationship building, retention, and creating opportunities for the overall success of our customers. This position may require travel to customer locations, but is primarily based in the Asheville office.
Ideal candidate has experience with or understands what is required in a "start-up" environment, in terms of work hours, initiative, and the ability to multi-task and wear many different hats.
- Daily communication with customers via phone and email, with the ability to communicate in a friendly, positive and constructive manner to resolve any issues.
- Assist with device configuration, testing, fulfillment, shipping, receiving and inventory.
- Working alongside existing staff in Technical Support, Operations, Finance and Administration.
- Process RMAs, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair units is possible.
Qualifications & Skills - required.
- Prior customer service and/or technical support experience - 1 to 2 years.
- PC skills - general knowledge of PCs, MS Office and other programs. Programming skills are not required.
Qualifications & Skills - preferred, but can be taught to demonstrated learner.
- GPS working knowledge/experience.
- Cellular communications and programming knowledge/experience.
- IT knowledge/experience.
- Microsoft Office and Google docs proficiency.
- Electronics background/education.
- Logistics and supply chain industry knowledge
Send your resume and cover letter here.