Loss Prevention Covert Tracking
Pinpoint the location & status of assets
Accurate location tracking and monitoring solutions are essential to protect valuable shipments, reduce theft or loss, and ensure the safety of individuals. Gain supply chain visibility and prevent leakage with innovative and cost-effective covert GPS tracking.
Affordable and effective tracking solutions from ShadowTrack 24/7 allow you to track, locate and monitor goods as they move through your supply chain. Use ShadowTrack 24/7’s cost-effective GPS tracking devices that can be placed covertly in shipments to report the location and condition of your valued assets. The cost of tracking with ShadowTrack 24/7’s solutions provides a positive return when supply chains are secured from loss or theft.
Our customers have used tracking technology embedded in retail goods shipments with high pilferage rates for sting operations. Trackers have also led authorities to gray market resellers. Use covert devices when theft of a load has occurred or a shipment goes on a high-risk route to provide monitoring in real time.
Data reports through the ST24/7Spot™ tracking platform provides supply chain visibility with the history of where loads go, when they stop, when trailer doors are opened, as well as other useful data to identify opportunities for supply chain leakage and loss.
The ShadowTrack 24/7 team has decades of experience creating custom loss prevention programs, with covert tracking technology that provides real-time visibility and data.
- Utilize location data to validate the location of assets, as well as the route taken
- Reduce theft and tampering, and use location data to recover assets
- Secure your supply chain by gaining visibility to actual activity (stops, opens) at every juncture
- Reduce insurance costs
- View a single shipment, select regions or type of shipments, or your entire supply chain
- Monitor shipments moving through the supply chain with custom reports
- Receive alerts and notifications when a shipment moves outside of designated routes, stops/starts unexpectedly
Hardware – variety of GPS (GSM, CDMA, satellite, hardwired, portable) devices based on application and reporting needs are available. Requires montlhy software subscription. Installation services are available.