Full Featured Vehicle Tracker
The ST-200-HW-G provides real-time location data, routes, monitors driver behavior and workload, and sends incident notification. Outputs for optional sensors can report door opening, temperature or fuel levels.
The ShadowTrack 24/7 ST-200-HW-G is a full featured GPS tracker designed for a wide variety of vehicle tracking applications. It has multiple I/O interfaces that can be used for monitoring or controlling external devices. Hardwired to operating voltage ranging from 8V to 32V, the tracker also has an internal back-up battery. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the tracker’s location to be monitored in real time via the ST24/7Spot™ Tracking Platform. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows towing detection. The ST24/7Spot™ Tracking Platform supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geofence boundary crossings, driving behavior, low battery and
scheduled GPS position.
Features & Benefits
- Wide operating voltage range 8V to 32V DC
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control
- Three analog inputs for external sensors
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power conservation and motion detection
- Internal GSM and optional external antenna
- Internal GPS and optional external antenna
- CE/E-mark certified