Compact Motorcycle GPS Tracker
The ST-210-HW-G tracker’s small size allows covert installation almost anywhere as it is water resistant. Designed for applications requiring low current drain with zero power consumption when the ignition is off.
The ShadowTrack 24/7 ST-210-HW-G is a water resistant GPS tracker designed for applications requiring low current drain such as motorcycles and boats, with operating voltage ranging from 8V to 32V DC. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms. Further reduction in current drain is achieved by configuring alternative recharge schemes for the internal battery. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix so that allows the tracker’s location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked through the ST24/7Spot™ Tracking Platform. It measures 70mm*46mm*17.5mm and weighs only 65g, allowing easy and covert installation. The ST24/7Spot™ Tracking Platform supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geofence boundary crossings, driving behavior, low battery and scheduled GPS position.
Features & Benefits
- Wide operating voltage range 8V to 32V DC
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Embedded full featured protocols configurable over the air
- Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power conservation and motion detection
- Three analog inputs for external sensors
- Internal and optional external GSM antenna
- Internal and optional external GPS antenna
- CE/E-Mark certified