Portable Mini Asset Tracker
The water resistant ST-300-HF-D is a powerful GPS tracking device in a small form factor designed for vehicle, asset tracking, lone worker and pet applications.
The ShadowTrack 24/7 ST-300-HF-D Portable Mini Asset Tracker is a full-featured GPS tracking device in a small form factor. The tracker can be placed on fixed assets in the field and run off its long-lasting internal battery or it can be connected to external DC power, or an external battery, if available, on mobile assets. Accessories, including a low-profile, magnetic “slap and track” case, are available. A thumb-sized button on the side makes this device ideal for applications requiring rapid notification of emergency alert or regular setting of geofences based on current location. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix, with a dual band CDMA2000 1xRTT allowing the tracker’s location to be monitored in real time through the ST24/7Spot™ Tracking Platform. The ST24/7Spot™ Tracking Platform supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geofence boundary crossings, low battery and scheduled GPS position.
Features & Benefits
- Water resistant
- Dual band CDMA2000 1xRTT 800/1900 MHz
- Internal CDMA/GPS antennas
- Thumb-sized button allowing easier emergency alert or instant geofence setting
- Vibration feedback confirming successful button operation
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- 400 hours standby time, up to 200 days standby time with external battery accessory
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power conservation and motion detection
- Full power management, can be connected to external DC power or battery
- FCC/Verizon certified