CDMA Vehicle Tracker
The ST-300-HW-D provides real-time location data, routes, monitors driver behavior and workload, and sends incident notification. Outputs for optional sensors can report door opening, temperature or fuel levels.
The ShadowTrack 24/7 ST-300-HW-G is a full featured GPS tracker designed for a wide variety of vehicle tracking applications. It has multiple I/O interfaces, including one smart input, that can be used for monitoring or controlling external devices. Hardwired to operating voltage ranging from 8V to 32V, the tracker also has an internal back-up battery. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its Its dual band CDMA2000 1xRTT subsystem allows the tracker’s location to be monitored in real time via the ST24/7Spot™ Tracking Platform. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion and towing detection. The ST24/7Spot™ Tracking Platform supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geofence boundary crossings, driving behavior, low battery and scheduled GPS position.
Features & Benefits
- Wide operating voltage range 8V to 32V DC
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Dual band CDMA2000 1xRTT frequencies 800/1900 MHz
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer supporting driving behavior monitoring, powerconservation and motion detection
- Internal CDMA antenna
- Internal and external GPS antenna
- FCC/Verizon certified