Waterproof Hibernating Asset Tracker
The ST-505-LF-G is ideal for fixed asset tracking in any environment. With long standby time, the unit will track for more than 1,000 days. Fast covert installation means no wiring and no external antennas.
The ShadowTrack 24/7 ST-55-HW-G i s a powerful waterproof GPS tracker designed for fixed asset tracking applications. It is powered by two user replaceable CR123A lithium batteries. Configuration allows it to wake up on a preset schedule to check if it needs to shift from dormant to active status and/or send update of its current location, then returning to a dormant state. Optimally configured, it will operate autonomously for 1,000 days. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows the tracker to detect asset movement and transmit an alert. The tracker can shift into continuous tracking mode for several days to enable recovery. The ST24/7Spot™ Tracking Platform supports a wide variety of reports including motion, geofence boundary crossings, low battery and scheduled GPS position.
Features & Benefits
- Cost-effective unit
- Waterproof IPX7 compliant
- Low power consumption, long standby time for more than 1,000 days
- Powered by two user replaceable lithium batteries (CR123A)
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for motion detection
- Motion detection generates custom alerts and notifications
- Internal GSM antenna
- Internal GPS antenna
- Rapid and covert installation with no wiring or external antennas
- CE/FCC certified