Using the ST-Solo™ is simple: The device arrives at the shipment origin "ON" and ready to track, just place it on the shipment. No charging or battery management is required. The GPS tracker includes light and temperature sensors that allow conditions to be monitored as well as providing data to detect potential tampering. Check the location of the shipment at any time through an online, real-time map--no application to download or training required.
When the shipment arrives at its destination, simply retrieve the ST-Solo, which is prepackaged, prepaid and pre-addressed for return in the U.S. Postal Service within 27 days of the initial order to receive a full refund of the Device Deposit Fee ($75).
If you choose to have the ShadowTrack 24/7 Command Center monitor the shipment, your shipment will be tracked continuously while en route. In the event that the shipment deviates from the freight security protocol, the Command Center will immediately investigate and reach out to the emergency contact you have designated and, if a cargo theft incident is confirmed, engage the appropriate law enforcement agency.
You can also purchase a comprehensive End of Trip Report that details the locations, sensor readings and full breadcrumb trail of the shipment.
- ST-Solo™ battery-powered GPS tracking device
- Light and temperature sensors to detect tampering
- Online map provides real-time shipment location
- 24/7 continuous monitoring service available
- Asset recovery services in the event of cargo theft
- 27 day maximum shipment length
- Easy order and return process
- ST-Solo™ GPS tracking device with light and temperature sensors - $35.00
- Includes prepackaged, pre-addressed and prepaid shipping to return the device
- Refundable Device Deposit Fee - $75, if returned within 27 days of order
- Tracking and monitoring service provided by the ShadowTrack 24/7 Command Center - $14.95
- End of Trip Report - $4.95
- Note: Contact sales@ShadowTrack247.com for volume orders or if tracking is required from multiple points of origin